Re: WeVouchFor (was Re: [XP] Community Certified Agile Practitioner (CCPA))

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 102 , Jun 1, 2008
      On May 30, 2008, at 13:54 , Laurent Bossavit wrote:

      > Hi Ron,
      >
      > > I'm troubled already by a spate of vouchers stating that Joe Smith
      > > is capable in skill Mumble because I, Suzy Brown, taught him in my
      > > course.
      >
      > Could you point to an example ? I couldn't find one.
      >
      > In a sense that is already a success: we've gathered some actual data
      > from running WeVouchFor, and we're learning that people are entering
      > some certifications that we consider "good" and some that we consider
      > "bad". If nothing else, we've honed our judgement.
      >
      > The next step would be to figure out how you can say "I'm troubled" to
      > the system, rather than to me.

      "Did you find this review helpful? Yes/No"
      ----
      Your guide to software craftsmanship
      2005 Gordon Pask Award for contributions to Agile Software Practice
    • J. B. Rainsberger
      Message 102 of 102 , Jun 2, 2008
        On Jun 1, 2008, at 22:35 , Amanda Abelove wrote:
        > Like oDesk?

        I didn't know about oDesk until eight seconds ago when I googled it
        for the first time. Interesting. I've been using elance.com. I have
        signed up at oDesk in case I want to try it out sometime. Thanks for
        the tip.
        ----