Re: WeVouchFor (was Re: [XP] Community Certified Agile Practitioner

  • Kripanidhi S M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      I only wanted to inform the world that he has done some research on the
      subject. Forgot to mention that that both he and his wife (also a doctorate
      on the same subject) have worked in this field of "Value Clarification" for
      about 20 years, coached and trained over 5000 people worldwide on this
      subject and have received raving feedback from the people they have coached
      right from CEOs or large companies to young professionals in all industries
      alike.

      Lucky for them, they do not belong to the software industry and they are not
      like those self styled consultants we have in our industry, like me, who
      have become consultants not by choice but by default, because they couldn't
      implement software that they could build.

      I keep joking with my clients that consultants and trainers in our industry
      become so, because they would not get a better job to do. This is surely not
      true for consultants and thought leaders in the other mature industries.

      Kripanidhi

      Posted by: "Steven Gordon" sgordonphd@... on Sat May 31, 2008 6:31
      am(PDT)

      On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 10:33 PM, S M Kripanidhi wrote:

      >> I wrote a paper on the Concept of Credibility Index over 2 years ago
      > jointly with Dr.Sampath. He holds a Doctorate on Values. We both
      > consult on this domain.

      Sorry, but claiming a Doctorate on Values strains credibility.