Re: [XP] Re: Community Certified Agile Practitioner (CCPA)

  • Chris Wheeler
    Message 1 of 102 , May 31, 2008
      I'm sure there's a Yahoo! group that would be more than interested in
      hosting this discussion. Please go find it.

      On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Phlip <phlip2005@...> wrote:

      > > In India, which is probably the world's largest democracy, not just
      > > voting, convicts can even contest elections. Contesting an election
      > > is also a fundamental right as is voting in a democratic society.
      >
      > Sigh.
      >
      > Is there a border to your country I could sneak over from you-know-where?
      >
      > You may want to google "cage listing".

    • J. B. Rainsberger
      Message 102 of 102 , Jun 2, 2008
        On Jun 1, 2008, at 22:35 , Amanda Abelove wrote:
        > Like oDesk?

        I didn't know about oDesk until eight seconds ago when I googled it
        for the first time. Interesting. I've been using elance.com. I have
        signed up at oDesk in case I want to try it out sometime. Thanks for
        the tip.
        ----
        Your guide to software craftsmanship
        2005 Gordon Pask Award for contributions to Agile Software Practice