Re: [XP] acceptance tests for C/C++

  • John Roth
    Message 1 of 11 , May 27, 2008
      The FitNesse site is www.fitnesse.org
      The FIT site is fit.c2.com

      There is a separate mailing list for FitNesse,
      named, rather obviously, Fitnesse, here at

      The direct answer is that FitNesse is an IDE,
      it invokes a language dependent runner (FIT) as a
      separate process. It comes with a Java runner,
      other language runners, including the C/C++
      runner, are separate projects that are referenced
      from the site.

      There is also an excellent book that explains the
      entire setup in detail.

      John Roth
      Python FIT