[ANN] Trust in Software Development

  • Clarke Ching
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008
      Charles Green <http://trustedadvisor.com/trustmatters/> is the author of one
      of my favourite "Agile" books, Trust Based
      Selling<http://trustedadvisor.com/books.selling/>.
      Sure, it's a book about selling, but it's far, far more than that. I
      believe that "trust" is one of the key outputs of an agile process. The
      book helped me think about trust in a commercial context. I recommend that
      everyone who truly believes that they are "agile" read it.

      Charles has very kindly asked me to host next month's Carnival of
      Trust<http://trustedadvisor.com/carnivalofTrust/>.
      It's the carnival's one year anniversary.

      The Carnival normally includes the following areas:

      - Trust in Sales and Marketing;
      - Trust in Leadership and Management;
      - Trust in Strategy, Economics and Politics; and,
      - Trust in Advising and Influencing.

      This time around I am adding a 5th category: *Trust in Software and Product
      Development*.

      I already have a few submissions but if you'd like to suggest an article,
      blog entry or "other" to be included in June's Carnival then please submit
      them here <http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_1693.html> (by this Friday).
      I'd also appreciate it if you email me too: clarke.ching@....

      Thanks everyone,

      Clarke