Re: [XP] Syncing developers and designers

  • Steven Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2008
      I used to work in a similar environment, where the design of the
      website was completely driven by the designers. I wouldn't call it
      waterfall exactly - but from the designer's perspective, iterations
      cost money. Given that, its not surprising that they do not want to
      revisit things too often. A good design firm will be upfront with the
      client about this. My experience is also that they provide basic CSS
      and HTML.

      My advice: For most websites, there are only a few page layouts. Let
      the designers design those layout templates, and then work within that
      structure for the site-content.

      ~Steve

      --
      Steve Campbell