[ANN] AgileCoachCamp - Last Call!

  • Naresh Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      Namaste!

      AgileCoachCamp is raring to go, with 45 really interesting people enrolled. These represent XP, Scrum, Lean and homegrown methods; the technical and management sides of things; consultants and in-house coaches; colleagues from near and far. Check out their position papers on our wiki!

      We anticipate excited sharing of discoveries, collaboration over shared puzzles, and hopefully some iconoclasm and heated debate! (We draw the line at duelling). Also, good food and some relaxation.

      If you have "deferred the decision to the last responsible moment," let this serve as a reminder that it's time to send us your position paper and book your travel!

      If you can't make it - we will miss your questions and insights. Look out for the next event, which we hope to start planning before this one is out (hint: register on our announcements-only mailing list :-)

      Here's your cue: http://wiki.agilecoachcamp.org/
      See you soon!

      deb and naresh
      co-organizers of AgileCoachCamp,
      Ann Arbor, Michigan
      May 30-June 1 2008

      ** Pushing the Boundaries while Keeping Agile Simple **
      What's New? What's Missing? What's too Complex? What's Obsolete?