Re: 8 Things you Can do to improve your software

  • Paul Campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2008
      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Pupek" <dan@...>

      1) use less lists of "n things you can do to help with <whatever>"

      :-).

      Paul.
    • Daniel Pupek
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2008
        Wow....very constructive. You're a genius.

        Dan

        --

        Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
        Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com

      • Paul Campbell
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 14, 2008
          --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Pupek" <dan@...> wrote:

          > Wow....very constructive. You're a genius.
          >
          > Dan
          >
          > On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Paul Campbell <yahoo@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > --- In
          extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com<extremeprogramming%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > "Daniel Pupek" <dan@>
          > >
          > > 1) use less lists of "n things you can do to help with <whatever>"
          > >
          > > :-).
          > >
          > > Paul.
          > >

          > --
          >

          > Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
          > Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com

          Oh dear - sense of humour failure ....

          Paul.
        • Matt
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 14, 2008
            --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Campbell" <yahoo@...>

            ,
            > > > "Daniel Pupek" <dan@>
            > > >
            > > > 1) use less lists of "n things you can do to help with <whatever>"
            > > >
            > > > :-).
            > > >
            > > > Paul.
            > >

            > Oh dear - sense of humour failure ....
            >
            > Paul.

            Not a complete failure... I laughed when I read it.

            Matt
          • Osias Jota
            Message 5 of 7 , May 7, 2008
              Relax, man, I liked that line, and I'm not against that kind of list.
              Acutally, I enjoy most of them, do you have others for me to read?

              On 4/10/08, Daniel Pupek <dan@...> wrote:

              > Wow....very constructive. You're a genius.
              >
              > Dan

            • Daniel Pupek
              Message 6 of 7 , May 8, 2008
                A list I go back and update infrequently is my lessons learned
                list<http://blog.agilejedi.com/2006/12/mmmm.html>.
                Don't let the publish date fool you I have updated it more recently.

                On a side note...I've been reading Manage
                It!<http://pragprog.com/titles/jrpm/manage-it>and so far I am fairly
                impressed. It ties together some sound advice and
                provides a realworld reference. Johanna touches on very broad spectrum of
                topics while maintaining a conversational tone. It's not the end all for PM
                books but it does serve as a great playbook for those of us in the Agile
                world.

                Dan