Seeking Agile Trainers, Developers and Managers

  • Sanjiv Augustine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hi Moderator

      I'd like to post the announcement below on your group - would that be

      LitheSpeed is a dynamic training, coaching and consulting company founded in
      2007 and headquartered in the Washington, DC metro area. Due to tremendous
      growth in the demand for our Agile and Lean services, we are expanding our
      staff and contract partner network. We have opportunities for the

      1. Certified ScrumMaster Trainers. If you're a CST and would like to
      partner with us to train and/or co-train, we'd love to talk with you.
      Teaching engagements are world-wide, opening up the opportunity for travel
      to some really cool locales.

      2. XP Coaches/Lead Developers. We are seeking senior developers with
      strong experience in Agile development and a passion for coaching teams in a
      co-sourced environment. We'd like you to have expertise in test-driven
      development, simple design, re-factoring and automated testing on a J2EE
      platform. In addition, because we are a consultancy, you'll need to have
      solid team and client interaction skills.

      3. Agile Project Managers/Coaches. You're a "light-touch" manager
      with a talent for delivering value by leading teams and interacting with a
      wide variety of customers and clients. You've got solid consulting
      experience and know your way around burn rates, status reports, issue
      resolution, and pulling thing together to deliver reliably. You also have
      experience with Scrum and/or XP and can coach client project teams while
      managing the engagement as well.

      4. Office Manager. Need to have some flexibility in your life while
      working with a satisfying job? How about helping us manage a growing
      organization? Your responsibilities will range and include things like:
      answering general inquiries, managing schedules and travel, basic
      interaction with clients, managing billing and accounts receivables,
      scanning, filing and maintaining documents, answering phone inquires (sales,
      training coordination, etc), taking messages; and printing documents and
      training materials.

      Locations for the positions 1 through 3 are Washington DC metro, New York
      City and Columbus, Ohio. Office Manager position is DC metro based. Email
      us at info@... with the job title in the subject field to

      LitheSpeed specializes in the structured definition of business problems
      through a blend of Lean and Six Sigma techniques, and the rapid delivery of
      business value via Agile and Lean methods. LitheSpeed's Agile expertise
      covers Scrum, Lean Software Development and Extreme Programming. Our
      offerings include Lean and Agile management and process consulting
      <http://www.lithespeed.com/consulting.htm> , interactive training workshops
      <http://www.lithespeed.com/training.htm> , and just-in-time coaching
      services. See http://www.lithespeed.com to learn more about us.