Re: Aspect Oreinted Programming

  • cplus_developer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hello and thank you very much for the clear and excellent explanation
      ,I appreciate you,would you please introduce me some resources or
      example that acutally show me how oop and Aop integrated in design
      ,and how actually we refractor aspect code with good design
      aproaches ? in other word ,would you please tell me how I actually
      do good design when I use oop and Aop together .
      I appreciate you .Sincerely Mohsena