[ANN] March Pittsburgh Coding Dojo - Thursday 3/27

  • Greg Akins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      Our next meeting is this week, Thursday 3/27 6:00PM at the Pittsburgh
      Technology Council.

      Because of a "premium" on our time this week, we've only roughly
      fleshed out some ideas for this weeks meeting.

      We'll be messing around with messaging protocols, with the intention
      of coming away with a light weight command line messenger.

      See you all on Thursday.

      More information can be found at http://www.pghcodingdojo.org or by
      subscribing to Pghcodingdojo at Yahoo! Groups.

      --
      Greg Akins
      Software Development Manager

      http://kc.vanadium.com