REMINDER: about Agile-ANN

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hi,

      Go visit Agile-ANN. Here:
      be surprised how much you'll observe about the Agile community just
      by watching.

      And post. Any kind of announcement.

      The hope is that regular discussion groups will can be
      for...well...regular discussion.

      The announcements can be about almost anything:
      * courses
      * jobs or consulting gigs that are open
      * new or existing groups
      * group meetings, conferences
      * services offered
      * etc., etc.

      And any quick discussion of such announcements.

      These can be announcements for any flavor of lean or
      agile. Including Lean/Agile that is oriented toward software dev and
      toward more business implementations.

      Scope is worldwide.

      Please join. If it had enough members, you could tell all announcers
      here to just post there.

      Please tell others of this Agile-ANN list.

      Regards, Joe
    • Max Guernsey, III
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
        Thank you for the reminder. I know one person, at least, had not heard of
        it (me). Was there some link to it on the front page for the discussion
        group or in the links section? Maybe we should make a folder in the links
        section with a link to that board in it. or do something else to direct
        newcomers to the announcements board.

        Max Guernsey, III

        Managing Member, Hexagon Software

        <http://www.hexsw.com/> http://www.hexsw.com

        <http://www.dataconstructor.com/> http://www.dataconstructor.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2008
          Hi Max,

          A colleague just put up the link you proposed. In the Links section.

          I hope others won't mind monthly reminders of this announcements
          board. (I know I forget things if not reminded.) Announcements re
          courses, jobs, research, events, ...really anything one might announce.

          As you watch 'em go by, you get a flavor of all the activity out there.

          Regards, Joe

          --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Max Guernsey, III"
          <max@...> wrote:

          > Thank you for the reminder. I know one person, at least, had not
          heard of
          > it (me). Was there some link to it on the front page for the discussion
          > group or in the links section? Maybe we should make a folder in the
          links
          > section with a link to that board in it. or do something else to direct
          > newcomers to the announcements board.
          >

          > Max Guernsey, III
          >
          > Managing Member, Hexagon Software
          >
          > <http://www.hexsw.com/> http://www.hexsw.com
          >
          > <http://www.dataconstructor.com/> http://www.dataconstructor.com

        • Joseph Little
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 17, 2008
            Hi,

            Agile-ANN is for announcements that can be about almost anything:
            * courses
            * jobs or consulting gigs that are open
            * new or existing groups
            * group meetings, conferences
            * services offered
            * etc., etc.

            Read 'em or post 'em.

            join. You'll be surprised how much you'll observe about the Agile
            community just by watching.

            The hope is that regular discussion groups will can be
            for...well...regular discussion.

            Scope is worldwide.

            Please tell others about this Agile-ANN list.

            Regards, Joe
          • Joseph Little