IGNORE THIS MESSAGE

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2008
      This is a test. This is only a test. If this had been an actual message, it would have contained something interesting.

      item 2
      item b
      item iv

      38 caliber
      a golden retriever

      Italic bold and underlined.

      www.XProgramming.com

      lower right
      lower left
      upper right
      upper left

      I'm sorry. I told you to ignore it. :) h2g2

      I have tried in my way to be free. -- Leonard Cohen

    • David H.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2008

        > item 2
        > item b
        > item iv

        item z
        item 6
        item bg

        > 38 caliber
        .22 caliber

        > a golden retriever

        a norwegian forrest cat

        > Italic bold and underlined.
        cursive

        http://

        > lower right
        > lower left
        > upper right
        > upper left

        directions failed

        > I'm sorry. I told you to ignore it. :) h2g2

        could....not....do....it

        -d

        benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
      • Zhon Johansen
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2008
          Hi Ron,

          Ron Jeffries wrote:
          > I told you to ignore it. :) h2g2

          You are impossible to ignore!
        • Dave Rooney
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2008
            Zhon Johansen wrote:
            > Ron Jeffries wrote:
            >
            >> I told you to ignore it. :) h2g2
            >>
            > You are impossible to ignore!

            Is that "impossible to ignore" as in, "Ron has such cool things to say
            that I'd better listen", or as in "I'm trying to sleep and there's a
            mosquito in the room!"

            :)

            Dave Rooney
            Mayford Technologies
            "Helping you become AGILE... to SURVIVE and THRIVE!"
            http://www.mayford.ca
          • aacockburn
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2008
              <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

              > This is a test. This is only a test. If this had been an actual
              message, it would have contained something interesting.

              > item 2
              > item b
              > item iv
              >
              > 38 caliber
              > a golden retriever
              >
              > Italic bold and underlined.

              Those look remarkably like my favorite estimation sequence (which is:
              3, orange, pencil, cloud, if I'm recalling correctly). Much more
              satisfying than linear, exponential or Fibonacci. I hadn't thought
              to include a golden retriever, though - I'll try that next time.

              Alistair