TDD with Live Database Objects!

  • justingordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 12:34 PM
      I've just release a new version of the Dependent Object Framework (DOF).

      In a nutshell, with this framework,
      1. It's OK and EASY to run JUnit tests against the database
      2. You don't necessarily need mock objects for doing TDD where there
      are database dependencies.

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/dof/

      I'm speaking on this tomorrow at SD West 2008:
      https://www.cmpevents.com/SDw8/a.asp?option=G&V=3&id=558049

      Please let me know what you think of this project!
      For more info, see article: http://www.junit.org/node/308

      Cheers,

      Justin Gordon
      yahoo.com e-mail is justingordon