Re: [XP] "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your tempe

  • Andrew Chen
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 29, 2008
      OK, so wrong information will not make educated people angry. What is the
      next step? Should you stand up and correct it?

      One fundamental belief in Confucius is that educated people have the
      responsibility to provide correct information to the public.

      So if someone is spreading wrong information/bad practice, it is XP-er's
      responsibility to correct it. It is not just self-confidence, it also takes
      a great dose of courage, with the risk of the reputation "can not work with
      existing team/process".

      Happy journey!
      ~Andrew Chen