AgileThinkers.com - learn more about the people behind agile ...

  • Clarke Ching
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      [I apologise if some of you have already seen this ... I'll only post
      about this once]

      I've just started publishing a new weblog where I interviewing agile
      "thinkers" - the people who are thinking about agile and making it
      better. I want to learn what makes these people tick, what motivates
      them, and what keeps them up at night. It's a blog about the people,
      much more than the processes. Take a look at: www.AgileThinkers.com
      <http://www.agilethinkers.com>

      My first guest is Jim Shore, co-author of "The Art of Agile
      Development". I've just published my first Q&A and will be following up
      shortly with more from Jim and his co-author Shane Warden. Jim and Shane
      will soon be giving away a copy of their fantastic new book - read more
      about that on the blog.

      I'm also currently interviewing Johanna Rothman and Jeff Patton. If
      you've got a suggestion for another interviewee then why not email me at
      Clarke.Ching@....

      www.AgileThinkers.com <http://www.agilethinkers.com>

      Clarke Ching
      p.s. If you're interested in the Theory of Constraints, then take a look
      at TOCThinkers.com http://tocthinkers.com <http://tocthinkers.com> />
      which I've been publishing for the last few months