Re: [XP] Agile Criteria was Re: Capers Jones article on Agile "compared to CMM 3

  • simon@tcbventures.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      on 31/1/08 3:30 PM, extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Steven Gordon wrote:
      >
      >> What you say makes sense from the point of view of somebody in the
      >> trenches developing software today.
      >
      > Sorry. My apologies. I'll try not to do it again.
      >
      > <a beat>
      >
      > C-:
      >
      >> Can a team be agile without using CI? Why not include CI? Why not
      >> include all the XP practices?
      >
      > We don't do Planning Game or Acceptance Tests, and we are doing generally
      okay.

      No Acceptance tests? I'd expect that in *any* approach....

      Or do you mean automated acceptance tests?

      Must still be quite difficult for any software system without Automated AA to be
      agile... Currently where I'm working,a regression pack takes two week *duration*
      to do manually... very hard to be agile like that.