Re: [XP] Re: [XP] Re: Capers Jones article on Agile "compared to CMM 3

  • Steve Howell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2008
      --- simon@... wrote:

      > Defect being higher in the agile team is not an
      > observation I have ever seen for
      > example, so the anecdotal evidence you site is no
      > better than my anecdotal
      > evidence.

      Defects are obviously bad, but sometimes the
      *observed* defect rate actually correlates positively
      to some good trends, like "the features of the
      software actually get used with great frequency," or
      "users find it frictionless and non-futile to report
      defects."

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?