ANN: NUnit 2.4.6 Released

  • Charlie Poole
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hi All,

      This fixes some bugs in our stable release and adds a few features:
      * CollectionAssert works with IEnumerables
      * Attributes may now be inherited
      * A new /run option on the console replaces and expands /fixture for most
      uses
      * A new /runselected option on the gui runs the last tests selected
      * The console command line now accepts expressions that specify boolean
      combinations of categories.

      See http://nunit.com/?p=releaseNotes&r=2.4.6 for more details

      Download it at http://nunit.com/?p=download

      Charlie