Re: [XP] Test-Driven Development Puzzle

  • Manuel Klimek
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 26, 2007
      I think it was a great idea to show the effectiveness of collaboration of
      intrinsically motivated (I want to solve that puzzle) highly skilled
      professionals
      for very complicated tasks (from what I read it took only half a day to
      solve the puzzle, which involved cryptography, image processing and other
      tough nuts).
      When the solution was found, there was something along the lines of
      "and you collaborated, didn't you?" - so this puzzle was by design made
      to be all but "unsolvable" for a single person.
      Though the efficiency might have suffered (I wouldn't want to have to pay
      the overall cost of this effort ;-)

      Manuel

      --
      http://klimek.box4.net