Re: [XP] Re: bullpen etiquette

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 25, 2007
      On Dec 22, 2007, at 06:43 , Lowell Lindstrom wrote:
      > Teaching a class recently, I was approached at the break and told
      > "Your
      > voice is a little too big for this room. I am finding it hard to
      > concentrate." The way it was presented to me softened the inherent
      > conflict
      > through well chosen words. A simple of statement a concern and how
      > it was
      > affecting her.

      I'll bet $20 you thought you were just being energetic and
      enthusiastic--you know, yourself. Isn't it the best when we find out
      that the thing we do that we think is so great turns out to have the
      exact opposite effect?

      I'll buy you a beer for that one the next time we see each other.
      ----
      Your guide to software craftsmanship
    • J. B. Rainsberger
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 25, 2007