[job] XP/Agile Developer in New York City

  • Tobias Mayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      Business Week in New York is currently looking to hire a mid-level or
      senior Java Developer to work on a new Web 2.0 product which will
      integrate with social networking tools such as LinkedIn -- see news
      articles in Business Week
      <http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/techbeat/archives/2007/12/not_lo\
      ng_ago_be.html> and The Guardian
      <http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/12/10/linkedin_responds_to_\
      facebook_and_businessweek_is_its_first_developer.html> .

      The current Scrum team is expanding into two teams and we are looking to
      add a Developer in early February. As well as having an Agile
      development background the candidate should have one or more of the
      following skills:
      - Web 2.0
      - MarkLogic/XML/XQuery
      - Domain expertise in publishing
      - Large scale architectures
      - LDAP and Oracle

      This is a unique opportunity to work in the heart of New York City on a
      cutting edge web product, as part of an Agile group helping Business
      Week transition to a lighter, more flexible and more collaborative way
      of working.

      To find out more please contact me off-list. Do not reply to this
      message.

      Regards,
      Tobias Mayer
      http://agilethinking.net