New article: Ron is AWOL and Chet's on his own

  • Chet Hendrickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Squeezing the Spikebox, uhh
      Chet Hendrickson
      December 6, 2007

      In my last article, I mentioned that I had discovered that someone had
      published a set of Ruby classes that might help us with our project.
      This code makes use of the Slimserver’s published API. They very
      thoughtfully include documentation on the API in the server
      installation. In fact, they include the APIs for the html interface
      and the command line interface, plus a lot more.

      Since I have a place
      to start, I am going to set myself a goal of using some Ruby code to
      tell the Squeezebox to play a song .

      Let’s see how I do.

      http://hendricksonxp.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44&Itemid=27

      --