FIT and test automation. Was: Re: [XP] Re: How are you doing 1-week iterations?

  • John Roth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Can we get some content here rather than doing the "I'm right,
      no, I'm right" thing?

      FIT has its strengths and weaknesses, like every other tool out
      there, but right now I don't have a clear idea of what everyone
      in this thread means by "test automation". Nor do I have a good
      idea what Jim Shore was thinking about, although I have my
      suspicions.

      John Roth
      Python FIT