Re: XP Immersion slides

  • paint007@mc.duke.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2000
      Uncle Bob,

      thanks for uploading this! I really like the non-linear organization. It will
      be a handy reference.

      -Christopher (attendee, XP Immersion III)

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the extremeprogramming
      group.

      File : /XP Immersion.zip
      Uploaded by : rmartin@...
      Description : XP Immersion Power Point Slides

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/extremeprogramming/XP+Immersion%2Ezip

      <snip>

      Regards,