Re: [XP] I have a basic question about programming

  • Steven Gordon
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 30, 2007
      My experience as a former assistant professor of and current
      practitioner of both OO programming and AI programming is that:
      - recursion is essential to AI programming no matter what language you
      are using, and
      - most people who do a lot of programming before learning recursion
      have difficulty mastering recursion later.

      Steve