Re: [XP] Metrics from our project.

  • Peter Schrier
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 11, 2000
      Hi J'hannes
      (first apologies for the previous emoty message. Hit the wrong button)

      yes, I have experience being thrown in a big environment with only a limited
      part under your control (Non-OO although; F77 and F90, sigh).

      I started also with a low profile, while restructuring te code under my
      control. As my control became larger I spread the restucturing. I tried to
      avoid influencing the code outside my control.

      When others came to see to discuss their and my code I took the oportunity to
      guide the others in 'good practices' (like the XP-practices). Gradually it the
      code improved.

      Peter