XP, bug management end version control

  • Micron Engineering
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi all,
      I would like to implement a bug management (with a standard or custom
      designed sw) interfaced to version control. The main problem is that I
      need to be able to use different version control sw (customers request)
      as cvs, bazaar and mercurial for instance; I would like to have the same
      bug management sw interfaced to every version control sw I have to use.
      Is there anyone that had a similar experience or is studying something
      like my situation?