RE: [XP] Re: XP without the customer

  • Kent Beck
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 10, 2000
      I think there is at least as much skill and technique involved in executing
      your job as there is in executing the technical parts of XP. A management
      consultant of my acquaintance says that deciding what not to do is the
      hardest business decision. Most executives simply punt, and the higher they
      go, the more likely they are to punt (e.g. "across the board cuts").

      Kent