Re: Planning Game

  • Vlad
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      I think we use something very similar to the planning game in the
      context of scrum. Basically the team provides an initial estimate
      of the stories we feel we can do in an iteration. The user
      representatives are the meeting as well, so some discussion and
      clarification can occur to help improve the estimates. Then
      the iteration begins and we work on the stories. At the end we
      determine how well we did with respect to our original estimate.