OT: user input registration

  • Micron Engineering
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hi all,
      I am searching for a "piece of code" or information about a way to
      collect user input registration in a windows application (possibly in
      C++, I am using C++ Builder 6 to develop the application). The idea is
      to have a file ora db table where the application can store what the
      user clicks and digit inside every window of the application to:
      1. solve difficult to find errors
      2. understand better what are the most important things and more
      frequently used options
      Every help/suggestion/note welcome.