XP Day Manhattan Tutorials & Topics

  • Niraj Khanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Since we always advertise for various XP Days here, we'd like to give
      something back that could be of interest to the members that did not
      attend. We hope you find something of interest.

      - http://xpdayna.stikipad.com/manhattan2007/show/
      OpenSpaceSessionNotes# (Open Space wiki. Here, you'll find the
      topics and associated notes that were posted and discussed during the
      Open Space sessions at XP Day Manhattan)
      - http://youtube.com/watch?v=viezJLrFRQE (A 7-minute clip of JB
      Rainsberger's XP and Goldratt's Theory of Constraints talk, perhaps
      his best version to date).
      - http://xpdayna.stikipad.com/manhattan2007/show/SustainableCareer
      (Slides of George Dinwiddie's Sustainable Career talk).

      Sincerely,
      Niraj.
      --

      Niraj Khanna