Re: [XP] Stories for "Iceberg" Projects?

  • Carfield Yim
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 2, 2007
      In my experience, usually that is a smell for me that has a small
      customer-facing
      aspect but requires significant back-end development. It either
      over-complication or a lot of logic without proper monitoring.

      Message 45 of 45 , Nov 25, 2007
        Hello, David. On Sunday, November 25, 2007, at 3:21:58 AM, you
        wrote:

        > I'll quote one of the things I want to discuss at the Simple Design
        > and Testing conf sdtconf.com
        > Is there any situation that you can't deliver value on day two, of a
        > project? If so when is the first day you can deliver business value
        > that the customer recognizes? What prevents delivery on day two?
        > --DavidBogus

        > I have some ideas for this situation but I like to hear others first.

        Great topic! I bet Chet and I come to that session. Unless Angelina
        Jolie has a session at the same time.

        To follow the path:
        Look to the master; Follow the master; Walk with the master;
        See through the master; Become the master. -- Modern Zen Poem