Re: [XP] "Agile Architecture"

  • Jim Standley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      I've been very taken with the idea of architectures that hide all the
      big decisions - making them easy to change - and encourage the
      application to just use POJOs. Reading that Spring had a goal of not
      making you import any Spring classes made a big impression. Using
      frameworks that required me to extend some framework bit everywhere I
      turn and finding that every class is now bound to the whole darned
      framework did, too.