"Agile Architecture"

  • Matt Heusser
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
      >Or... did I misunderstand completely?

      No, Mike, I got you. My goal was simply to take the pulse of the community,
      not render a judgement on the concept of agile architecture - pro or con.

      I like Kent's take on it (If I may paraphrase) that people who think about
      'architecture' are examining and questioning how agile impacts them is,
      overall, probably a good thing.

      --heusser

    • Jim Standley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
        I've been very taken with the idea of architectures that hide all the
        big decisions - making them easy to change - and encourage the
        application to just use POJOs. Reading that Spring had a goal of not
        making you import any Spring classes made a big impression. Using
        frameworks that required me to extend some framework bit everywhere I
        turn and finding that every class is now bound to the whole darned
        framework did, too.