Re: [XP] New papers available

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 22, 2007
      Hello, ??. On Wednesday, October 17, 2007, at 3:00:10 AM, you
      wrote:

      > I just want to say a word:

      > The characters included in the image shown in the central of
      > threeriversinstitute.org are Chinese characters, not Japanese.

      As I explained to you privately, they are both. The Japanese use the
      same characters.

      The main reason that testing at the end of a development cycle finds
      problems is not that problems were put in near the end, it is that
      testing was put off until then.