Re: test-first poll results

  • John Brewer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
      --- In extremeprogramming@egroups.com, "Jim Little" <jiml@i...> wrote:
      > POLL QUESTION: When doing test-first programming, how
      > long does test code take relative to
      > production code?

      Y'know, I meant to complain about this question when the poll was
      opened. When I'm doing test-first, it's impossible (or at least more
      work than I'm willing to do -- even for science) to tell which is
      taking more time. I move fluidly back and from from test code to
      production code.

      It's sort of like asking a jazz pianist what percent of the time he
      spends on the black keys.

      John Brewer
      Jera Design