ANN: XPDay in London Nov 19-20th

  • Angela Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2007
      On behalf of the organizing committee and our sponsors, I'd like to
      invite you to join us for the 7th annual XP Day conference.
      International conference for customers, managers, analysts, testers
      and developers.

      Online registration is now open at http://www.xpday.org/register

      We look forward to seeing you on 19th and 20th November 2007!

      Please pass this message on to anyone you feel may be interested.

      -----------------
      X P D A Y 7
      -----------------

      Monday 19th & Tuesday 20th November, 2007 - London, UK

      Building on the success of previous years, the Extreme Tuesday Club
      (XTC) invites you to participate in XPDay7. The UK's best-known agile
      software event.

      XP Day has always been about learning through interaction and
      collaboration, and our focus this year is to open the conference up to
      a wider audience. Managers, this is as much for you as it is for
      developers. We want everyone who participates in or manages the
      software development process to have a chance to experience agility.

      The sessions we run are designed for a mix of project managers,
      developers, business analysts and testers - not for one audience but
      for all.

      The event features:

      * Programme tracks of tutorials and hands-on workshops covering:
      Introduction to Agile, Peopleware, Customer Community, Developer
      Community and our "Advanced" track targeting seasoned agile
      practitioners
      * Case studies and posters from agile projects in industry
      * Keynotes: Jeff Patton and Yvonne Rogers
      * Master-classes from Jeff Patton and Michael Feathers
      * Coding Dojo
      * Social events where you can meet other practitioners

      If you would like to join us for 2 days of learning in a fun and
      friendly environment, please visit our website at www.xpday.org to
      sign up as places are limited and the conference is always over-
      subscribed!

      Cheers,
      Angela

      --