Pittsburgh Coding Dojo, October 25th

  • Greg Akins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2007
      This time we're going to be reviewing Depth First vs Breadth First Searching.

      I have some Java code that produces a visualization of a Graph;
      hopefully by the meeting I'll have created some "animations" fo the
      searching sequence for both cases.

      However, in lieu of that, there is a great discussion of BFS vs DFS at
      http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/depth_breadth_search.htm

      As usual the meeting is at 6:00PM at the Pittsburgh Technology
      Council. Pizza and refreshments are provided courtesy of the council.

      See you all there.

      --
      Greg Akins
      Software Development Manager