[ANN] Design Patterns Explained- free webinar tomorrow, 10/4

  • netobjectives
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hi, I wanted to let all of you know that Alan Shalloway, author of
      Design Patterns Explained is hosting a free webinar tommorrow,
      Thursday 10/4 from 11am to 12pm PDT (2:00pm to 3:00pm EDT)

      It's free but you need to register here: http://tinyurl.com/2q7n9u

      Please join us for this live presentation by author and speaker Alan
      Shalloway as he discusses how design patterns can be used to improve
      the entire software development process – not just design.

      *provide a more powerful design alternative than identifying your
      classes by the nouns in your problem domain or abstracting out your
      special cases

      *develop maintainable code that is more robust to new variations
      in requirements

      *avoid "paralysis by analysis"

      *create a larger perspective on how to do and manage software
      development

      If you can't make the webinar, you might try out the resources on our
      web-site relating to them. At
      http://www.netobjectives.com/resources/design-patterns you can find
      information on:

      * Principles and Strategies of Design Patterns
      * Scaling Scrum with Lean Software and Design Patterns
      * Code Qualities
      * Encapsulation as a First Principle of Object-Oriented Design

      All original work by Net Objectives trainers/coaches.

      Regards,

      Joe Green
      NetObjectives
      www.netobjectives.com