RE: [XP] Re: New papers available

  • Kent Beck
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2007
      Done.

      Kent Beck
      Three Rivers Institute

      _____

      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Anthony Williams
      Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 9:28 AM
      To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XP] Re: New papers available

      "Kent Beck" <kent@threeriversins <mailto:kent%40threeriversinstitute.org>
      titute.org> writes:

      > I have posted three new papers on www.threeriversinstitute.org:
      > * Appreciating Your Way to XP -- how we apply Appreciative Inquiry to help
      > people understand and apply XP to their unique situation. This is similar
      > material to what we cover in the Mapping XP Geography workshop.
      > * Programming in the Concrete -- an extension of TDD that helps you code
      > in the debugger, giving you more information while you're coding.
      > * Refactoring by Example -- a twist on refactoring that helps you maintain
      > concrete thinking longer.

      Is there any reason why they're in Internet-Explorer-specific MHTML format?
      Could they be made available in plain HTML?

      Anthony
      --
      Anthony Williams
      Just Software Solutions Ltd - http://www.justsoft

    • Anthony Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2007
        "Kent Beck" <kent@...> writes:

        >> Is there any reason why they're in Internet-Explorer-specific MHTML format?
        >> Could they be made available in plain HTML?

        > Done.

        Thanks.

        Anthony
        --
        Anthony Williams
        Just Software Solutions Ltd - http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 17, 2007
          I just want to say a word:

          The characters included in the image shown in the central of
          threeriversinstitute.org are Chinese characters, not Japanese.

          --
          渺小的我,只要歌唱,就会看到光芒;
          风雨中,玫瑰只要扎根在土壤,就能够绽放;

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 22, 2007
            Hello, ??. On Wednesday, October 17, 2007, at 3:00:10 AM, you
            wrote:

            > I just want to say a word:

            > The characters included in the image shown in the central of
            > threeriversinstitute.org are Chinese characters, not Japanese.

            As I explained to you privately, they are both. The Japanese use the
            same characters.

            The main reason that testing at the end of a development cycle finds
            problems is not that problems were put in near the end, it is that
            testing was put off until then.