RES: [XP] I want a help>>>

  • Daniel Wildt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      Regarding concepts...

      At first I suggest you to take a look at the Agile Manifesto and Agile Manifesto principles:
      http://agilemanifesto.org
      http://agilemanifesto.org/principles.html

      After I suggest you to take a look at these sites:
      http://www.extremeprogramming.org/
      http://www.xprogramming.com/
      http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ExtremeProgrammingRoadmap

      About examples of XP Projects, you will get information about the practices on those sites, and here you can check daily experiences
      from people using eXtreme Programming.

      So start using the principles and values and tell us what you need.

      Regards,
      Daniel Wildt
      http://danielwildt.blogspot.com

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.