Re: Requesting case studies of Failed Agile Projects

  • Matt Heusser
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2007
      I have an article that covers some of this in some detail; it is entitled
      "Perils and Pitfalls of Agile Adoption"

      http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=441115&rl=1

      If you google around, you'll see that Carl Ericson did a talk on the same
      topic at SD Best Practices 2006, with my permission. His presentation
      format is pretty nifty, I must say.

      Regards,

      --
      Matthew Heusser,
      Blog: http://xndev.blogspot.com

      "Who cares if you followed the instructions if it doesn't work when you're
      done?" - Scott Barber's Dad