Re: [XP] Problems with story splitting

  • Steven Gordon
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 29, 2007
      So, how else could you possibly figure out whether the spec is being
      interpretted correctly?

      I cannot think of a more effective way to evolve a consistent
      interpretation than having tests that break whenever the spec is being
      interpretted in contradictory ways. Granted, you actually have to do
      some thinking/researching to figure out which test represents the
      intended interpretation. A domain expert is indispensable at those
      times.

      At each point in time, you will have the most evolved interpretation
      specified in a way that can be verified.