Re: [XP] Mocking in .NET: tool to generate proxies and interfaces?

  • julescov
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2007
      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, hamilton verissimo
      <hammett@...> wrote:

      > Using Resharper? It can.

      Thanks. So it can. I think I expected it to work as a class based
      option, rather than as a modification to an existing class, which is
      why I missed it.

      For anyone else wondering how to do it: declare your class and add the
      field to delegate to. ReSharper/Code/Generate/Delegating members.
      Then ReSharper/Refactor/Extract interface.

      Jules