[ANN] Simple Design and Testing Conference 2007 on Nov 30th - Dec 2nd @ Penn State University York, PA

  • Naresh Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      http://www.sdtconf.com

      After the great response from the last year's, first Simple Design and Testing Conference [SDTConf] in WestChester, PA, we are planning to organize another conference this year.

      Dates: Nov 30th - Dec 2nd

      Venue: Penn State University York, PA.

      Target Audience: Developers, Designers, Architects, DBAs and Testers

      Conference fee: Free.

      SDTConf is focused on providing Agile practitioners a platform to meet
      face-to-face and discuss/demonstrate simple design & testing
      principles/approaches. The conference will use Open Spaces to
      structure conversation, improve understanding, facilitate brainstorming
      and help innovate.

      This conference is not just limited to discussions; we are also
      planning an exclusive track for hands-on-sessions. This session will
      give practitioners a platform to work on some of key design and testing
      issues.

      Online registrations [http://www.sdtconf.com/reg.htm%5d are open now. If you plan to attend this conference, please register ASAP, as we have only 150 slots in total.

      We are also looking for sponsors, who can sponsor in kind. Ex: Conference T-Shirts, Food, Stationary, etc

      Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone interested.

      Look forward to see you there.

      --
      Naresh Jain
      http://agilefaqs.com