Next Agile Philly Meeting Tuesday October 16th

  • Christopher K. Joiner, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      FYI:

      The next Agile Philly meeting will be presented by J. B. (Joe) Rainsberger .
      The meeting starts at 6:30PM on *Tuesday, October 16th.*
      **
      Important, it is the Third Tuesday of October versus our normal First
      Tuesday. We should be back to our First Tuesday of the month meetings in
      September.
      **
      The meeting is open to all. If you want to attend, *please RSVP via email*to
      AgilePhillyCoordinators@yahoogroups.com. Please include your name and
      organization.

      If you have any questions or comments regarding the meeting, location, or
      anything else, either email AgilePhillyCoordinators@yahoogroups.com or
      feel free to call toll free 1-888-AGILEPHILLY (1-888-244-5374).

      *Summary of the topic:*

      "My Greatest Misses" by J.B. (Joe) Rainsberger. More details:
      http://tinyurl.com/ytwpv8

      *Location of venue:*

      Still to be determined. If you can volunteer to sponsor a venue, we would
      kindly appreciate it. Please send me an email as soon as you can. Thank you!
      *Other details:*

      Thank you to all who help organize these events. As always, if you can
      volunteer a venue, to supply food, or a speaker, email
      AgilePhillyCoordinators@yahoogroups.com. Thank you.

      --
      .Chris.

      Christopher K. Joiner, Jr.