JUnit.org Call for Content

  • Ben Rady
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 8:42 PM
      Thanks to the help provided by the Agile Houston user group, we've revamped
      JUnit.org. Now we need your help to make it even better.

      Along with web forums, comments, and a snazzy new look, we've created a new
      content submission policy that we hope will encourage more community
      involvement. If you would like to post an article, testing tool, or news
      item on the site, please follow the registration steps listed
      here.<http://junit.org/contribute>

      And if you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact us at
      junit@....

      Best Regards,
      Ben