[ANN] CITCON Europe 2007 in Brussels - October 19-20

  • Harald Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hello,

      I would like to invite you to the Europe edition of the Continuous
      Integration and Testing Conference in Brussels:

      ---

      Jeffrey Fredrick and Paul Julius, on behalf of the Open Information
      Foundation, are pleased to announce CITCON Europe 2007 will be held in
      Brussels on October 19 & 20. CITCON is free to attend.

      CITCON (Continuous Integration and Testing Conference) brings together
      people from every corner of the software development industry to
      discuss Continuous Integration and the type of Testing that goes along
      with it.

      CITCON follows an OpenSpace format which means there is no single
      speaker, per se. Instead, it's an exchange of ideas based on an
      initial topic and agenda. It works amazingly well and you'll learn a
      ton, especially with the caliber of people that attend a CITCON.

      If you would like to register for CITCON, please visit the website.
      http://citconf.com/brussels2007
      http://citconf.com/brussels2007/register.php

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. We hope to
      see everyone at CITCON Brussels in October!

      Attendance is limited to 100 delegates on a first-come, first-served
      basis, so register now!