Re: [XP] DIY Mocks

  • Thomas Eyde
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 23, 2007
      Hi.

      I realize I should have given an example a long time ago. I looked around in
      my troubled code to find some of those tests. I did find them, but they
      don't work anymore. They haven't been used in a while, and the code have
      moved too much. I also fail to remember how things went wrong, only that it
      did.

      That means I can't back up my claims, so I won't pursue them until I can.
      Until that happen, I'll see if I can learn to do it right.

      --
      Thomas

      On 8/22/07, Steve Freeman <smgfreeman@...> wrote:

      > On 9 Aug 2007, at 17:59, Thomas Eyde wrote:
      > > That's true. But when I finally see a better way, I usually have to
      > > fix many tests. That usually won't happen due to deadlines and low
      > > energy. This happen far less when I write my mocks by hand.
      >
      > At risk of starting yet another round, could you post an example of a
      > troublesome test?

    • Thomas Eyde
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 23, 2007